Extreme-guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme-guild

Extreme guild forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In order to win with arashi (In the works)

Go down 
+4
Xaine
Reimei
xShadow
Vehementi
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
RanYakumo

RanYakumo

In Game Statistics
Name (IGN): Sayuri
Level:
In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue29/0In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (29/0)
Job: MG

In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In order to win with arashi (In the works)   In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 11:22 pm

I don't forget...
Back to top Go down
Reimei

Reimei

Scorpio Dragon

In Game Statistics
Name (IGN): Reimei
Level:
In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue105/105In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (105/105)
Job: EP

PostSubject: Re: In order to win with arashi (In the works)   In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 11:32 pm

You forgot the conversation about lending me your psp <.<
Back to top Go down
RanYakumo

RanYakumo

In Game Statistics
Level:
In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue29/0In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (29/0)

PostSubject: Re: In order to win with arashi (In the works)   In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 2:28 am

sorry, I got distracted and i didn't finish my sentence.. notice the ....?
Back to top Go down
Reimei

Reimei

Scorpio Dragon

In Game Statistics
Level:
In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue105/105In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (105/105)

PostSubject: Re: In order to win with arashi (In the works)   In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 6:24 pm

Must finish VP2....must see more sappy cs....@_@
Back to top Go down
RanYakumo

RanYakumo

In Game Statistics
Level:

PostSubject: Re: In order to win with arashi (In the works)   In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 7:05 pm

Well, you're taking too long, plus there's always hard mode, and VP3.
Back to top Go down
Reimei

Reimei

Scorpio Dragon

In Game Statistics
Level:

PostSubject: Re: In order to win with arashi (In the works)   In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 7:18 pm

In such a hurry...You finish Lenneth!
Back to top Go down
RanYakumo

RanYakumo

In Game Statistics
Level:

PostSubject: Re: In order to win with arashi (In the works)   In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 8:33 pm

I'll finish it by the time we meet again for our next Anime/Movie Marathon.
Back to top Go down
Reimei

Reimei

Scorpio Dragon

In Game Statistics
Level:

PostSubject: Re: In order to win with arashi (In the works)   In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 8:33 pm

So spring break yeah?
Back to top Go down
RanYakumo

RanYakumo

In Game Statistics
Level:

PostSubject: Re: In order to win with arashi (In the works)   In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 8:40 pm

When will that be?
Back to top Go down
Reimei

Reimei

Scorpio Dragon

In Game Statistics
Level:

PostSubject: Re: In order to win with arashi (In the works)   In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 8:40 pm

Week after next.
Back to top Go down
RanYakumo

RanYakumo

In Game Statistics
Level:

PostSubject: Re: In order to win with arashi (In the works)   In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 8:43 pm

plenty of time.
Back to top Go down
Vehementi

Vehementi

Sagittarius Dragon

In Game Statistics
Name (IGN): Vehementi
Level:
In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue103/150In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (103/150)
Job: Mage

PostSubject: Re: In order to win with arashi (In the works)   In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 12:02 am

my spring break starts.... Tomorrow as of now
Back to top Go down
Reimei

Reimei

Scorpio Dragon

In Game Statistics
Level:

PostSubject: Re: In order to win with arashi (In the works)   In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 1:33 am

I hate you T___T do my finals!
Back to top Go down
RanYakumo

RanYakumo

In Game Statistics
Level:

PostSubject: Re: In order to win with arashi (In the works)   In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 2:19 am

I remember Rei saying that to me too >_>.
Back to top Go down
Reimei

Reimei

Scorpio Dragon

In Game Statistics
Level:

PostSubject: Re: In order to win with arashi (In the works)   In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 2:32 pm

<.<
Ran do my 8 pg essay ^.^
Back to top Go down
Luks
Guild Master
Guild Master
Luks

Aquarius Rooster

In Game Statistics
Name (IGN): Luks
Level:
In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue9001/9000In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/9000)
Job: Warrior

PostSubject: Re: In order to win with arashi (In the works)   In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 2:50 pm

ill do it for you for a reasonable price
Back to top Go down
https://extreme-guild.forumotion.com
Kaoruchan

Kaoruchan

In Game Statistics
Name (IGN): Kaoruchan
Level:
In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue83/105In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (83/105)
Job: WF

PostSubject: Re: In order to win with arashi (In the works)   In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 3:00 pm

Revision classes for me now =s exams in May =s
Back to top Go down
Reimei

Reimei

Scorpio Dragon

In Game Statistics
Level:

PostSubject: Re: In order to win with arashi (In the works)   In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 3:05 pm

What is a "reasonable price"? Study hard Kaoru!
Back to top Go down
Kaoruchan

Kaoruchan

In Game Statistics
Level:
In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue83/105In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (83/105)

PostSubject: Re: In order to win with arashi (In the works)   In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 3:14 pm

WTB> willpower to study =s
Back to top Go down
RanYakumo

RanYakumo

In Game Statistics
Level:

PostSubject: Re: In order to win with arashi (In the works)   In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 4:29 pm

I'm sure Rei will visit you and can stalk you, that'll probably motivate you to study!

And I'd do your essay too, but probably for a less "reasonable" price than Luks! I'll just add it to your tab.
Back to top Go down
Reimei

Reimei

Scorpio Dragon

In Game Statistics
Level:

PostSubject: Re: In order to win with arashi (In the works)   In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 6:40 pm

What's my tab around these days? >.>
Back to top Go down
RanYakumo

RanYakumo

In Game Statistics
Level:

PostSubject: Re: In order to win with arashi (In the works)   In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 8:34 pm

You know, a few bucks here a few bucks there, a few bucks everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Reimei

Reimei

Scorpio Dragon

In Game Statistics
Level:

PostSubject: Re: In order to win with arashi (In the works)   In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 8:37 pm

You said I owed you nothing! DX
Back to top Go down
RanYakumo

RanYakumo

In Game Statistics
Level:

PostSubject: Re: In order to win with arashi (In the works)   In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 8:45 pm

Of course not now, I just put it on the tab, for you know, 20 years down the line, if I still know you, and I need a hook up to get online with your spiffy dial up connection.
Back to top Go down
Kaoruchan

Kaoruchan

In Game Statistics
Level:

PostSubject: Re: In order to win with arashi (In the works)   In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 2:07 am

ran is obsessed with anything 20years down the road.. hmm.. a prophecy perhaps
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In order to win with arashi (In the works)   In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In order to win with arashi (In the works)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extreme-guild :: Territorial wars :: Strategies-
Jump to: