Extreme-guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme-guild

Extreme guild forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Merry Christmas thread !

Go down 
+3
Kayleen
RanYakumo
Luks
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Luks
Guild Master
Guild Master
Luks

Aquarius Rooster

In Game Statistics
Name (IGN): Luks
Level:
Merry Christmas thread ! Left_bar_bleue9001/9000Merry Christmas thread ! Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/9000)
Job: Warrior

Merry Christmas thread ! Empty
PostSubject: Merry Christmas thread !   Merry Christmas thread ! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 6:58 pm

Vietnamese:
Chúc mừng Giáng Sinh!

Spanish:
Feliz navidad

Portuguese:
Feliz natal

Filipino:
Maligayang Pasko!

Dutch:
fijne kerst

Swedish:
god jul

Finnish:
hyvää joulua

Russian:
snovim godam

Italian:
Buon Natale

Polish:
Wesołych Świąt

French:
Joyeux Noel

Català: (language fron Catalunya in Spain)
Bon Nadal

Estonian:
häid jõule

Dutch(again o.O):
zalig kerstfeest

English:
Merry christmas

Happy new year for every player from our guild, wish you all achieve what you want in the new year, in game and in real life Razz

PS: Post how to say "Merry Christmas" in your language if its not here Razz
PS²:Point errors that u see Razz

Last edited by on Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://extreme-guild.forumotion.com
RanYakumo

RanYakumo

In Game Statistics
Name (IGN): Sayuri
Level:
Merry Christmas thread ! Left_bar_bleue29/0Merry Christmas thread ! Empty_bar_bleue  (29/0)
Job: MG

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas thread !   Merry Christmas thread ! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 8:00 pm

In the thread you did forget english! xD

Merry Christmas, and happy holidays (for those people who don't celebrate christmas)

Although I prefer to say, just Happy New Year!
Back to top Go down
Kayleen
Administration
Administration
Kayleen

Aquarius Cat

In Game Statistics
Name (IGN): Kayleen
Level:
Merry Christmas thread ! Left_bar_bleue82/105Merry Christmas thread ! Empty_bar_bleue  (82/105)
Job: WereFox

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas thread !   Merry Christmas thread ! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 11:56 pm

Gangsta sign language:
,,|,,(-.-),,|,,

(lol i was bored, and i havent like been on in a while, and rabid squirells don't celebrate holidays)
Back to top Go down
http://chillercooler.spaces.live.com/
Luks
Guild Master
Guild Master
Luks

Aquarius Rooster

In Game Statistics
Level:
Merry Christmas thread ! Left_bar_bleue9001/9000Merry Christmas thread ! Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/9000)

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas thread !   Merry Christmas thread ! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 7:32 am

RanYakumo wrote:
In the thread you did forget english! xD

Merry Christmas, and happy holidays (for those people who don't celebrate christmas)

Although I prefer to say, just Happy New Year!
xD added english
Back to top Go down
Zephyn

Zephyn

In Game Statistics
Name (IGN): Zephyn
Level:
Merry Christmas thread ! Left_bar_bleue79/105Merry Christmas thread ! Empty_bar_bleue  (79/105)
Job: EP

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas thread !   Merry Christmas thread ! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 5:59 am

lol! ....It's Christmas.......So Meryy Christmas Guild.....love u almost all..... santa Laughing
Back to top Go down
Zephyn2

Zephyn2

In Game Statistics
Name (IGN):
Level:
Merry Christmas thread ! Left_bar_bleue0/0Merry Christmas thread ! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Job:

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas thread !   Merry Christmas thread ! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 11:14 am

Zephyn wrote:
lol! ....It's Christmas.......So Meryy Christmas Guild.....love u almost all..... santa Laughing

Hi Zephyn,this is Zephyn2....You never came back...Luks banned you for leaving the guild....I hope you're doing well....sorry for copying your name and faking your id...I'm just following in your footsteps....Anyway a few hours before the change of year... somewhere far away...in the Palestinian territory of Gaza in Israel a civil war that has claimed hundrends of innocent lives of people,including many children has no end!Hundreds of families in the Gaza Strip are suffering, not only from the fear of airstrikes, but also the lack of electricity, lack of water, lack of food supplies.Hospitals are full of casualties and bodies of people who were killed over the past five days.I only mention this 'cause I once was in a Campus with many kids from poor countries from Bularia,Albania etc. and It's a shame that while some people will be celebrating to their hearts content,some others will be screaming for their loved ones losses!With these thoughts in mind,I bid Happy new year to all,health and may God pass fitting punishment to those who think life is a gift for the few and wealthy.
PS:I'm ready to rock tonight until morning!Eat like a pig,drink,dance like crazy and then spend a nice HAPPY NEW YEAR with BF!My head will be spinning like a twister in the morning but...what the hell!It's Christmas and holiday season!Everyone...Have fun!Merry Christmas thread ! Onion_gifs_emoticons-19
Back to top Go down
RanYakumo

RanYakumo

In Game Statistics
Level:
Merry Christmas thread ! Left_bar_bleue29/0Merry Christmas thread ! Empty_bar_bleue  (29/0)

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas thread !   Merry Christmas thread ! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 3:28 am

Happy New Year! (again)

I love this year old thread. =D

Looks like you ARE having fun with your bf, go out and get drunk, and feel great the next morning, hoping you don't regret anything. *winks*
Back to top Go down
Kaoruchan

Kaoruchan

In Game Statistics
Name (IGN): Kaoruchan
Level:
Merry Christmas thread ! Left_bar_bleue83/105Merry Christmas thread ! Empty_bar_bleue  (83/105)
Job: WF

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas thread !   Merry Christmas thread ! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 6:16 am

=/ i saw kayleen's post and i was zomg wtf he is back? and then is aw the date.. T_T

merry belated christmas and happy new year tho =D

was at Bali and there wasnt a connection there..god its like going back to stoneage >.>
Back to top Go down
Zephyn2

Zephyn2

In Game Statistics
Name (IGN):
Level:
Merry Christmas thread ! Left_bar_bleue0/0Merry Christmas thread ! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Job:

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas thread !   Merry Christmas thread ! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 10:15 am

RanYakumo wrote:
Happy New Year! (again)

I love this year old thread. =D

Looks like you ARE having fun with your bf, go out and get drunk, and feel great the next morning, hoping you don't regret anything. *winks*

Merry Christmas thread ! Cebollita_animated_onion-06....well....you should try it once...Might do you some good....drinking tea and practicing the Yang tai chi form isn't what I call fun on a day like this!
Back to top Go down
Luks
Guild Master
Guild Master
Luks

Aquarius Rooster

In Game Statistics
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas thread !   Merry Christmas thread ! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 7:29 pm

yeah! get drunk rules

even more on the holidays, everyone in the holiday cheer, nobody cares, yay
Back to top Go down
RanYakumo

RanYakumo

In Game Statistics
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas thread !   Merry Christmas thread ! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 8:34 pm

Luks... you're underage.

As for me, Zeph, that is what I'm doing as I'm writing this post. In comfy PJ's with a cup of warm green tea. Had my exercise this morning. tyvm.
Back to top Go down
Zephyn2

Zephyn2

In Game Statistics
Name (IGN):
Level:
Job:

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas thread !   Merry Christmas thread ! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 2:58 am

Merry Christmas thread ! Cebollita_animated_onion-07 You're so boringggggggg Ran.......Luks drink!Do what the little devil in your left shoulder commands and send the angel to keep company on Ran's BORING tea ceremonies....
Back to top Go down
RanYakumo

RanYakumo

In Game Statistics
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas thread !   Merry Christmas thread ! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 4:35 pm

*lets this topic die*
Back to top Go down
Luks
Guild Master
Guild Master
Luks

Aquarius Rooster

In Game Statistics
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas thread !   Merry Christmas thread ! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 11:17 pm

LET IT GO DOWN
Back to top Go down
Kaoruchan

Kaoruchan

In Game Statistics
Level:
Merry Christmas thread ! Left_bar_bleue83/105Merry Christmas thread ! Empty_bar_bleue  (83/105)

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas thread !   Merry Christmas thread ! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 11:48 pm

go up neh~
Back to top Go down
RanYakumo

RanYakumo

In Game Statistics
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas thread !   Merry Christmas thread ! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:39 am

WTB Admin lock on thread. kthxbye.
Back to top Go down
Kaoruchan

Kaoruchan

In Game Statistics
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas thread !   Merry Christmas thread ! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 4:09 am

no lockz D=
Back to top Go down
Zephyn2

Zephyn2

In Game Statistics
Name (IGN):
Level:
Job:

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas thread !   Merry Christmas thread ! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 4:21 am

Merry Christmas thread ! Cebollita_animated_onion-03 THIS IS A MERRY CHRISTMAS THREAD AND YOU TWO ARE COMPETING OVER WHO WINS GM PRIVILEGES-POWERS.....GO TO ANOTHER THREAD.....AND LUKS SUCKS!
Back to top Go down
Kaoruchan

Kaoruchan

In Game Statistics
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas thread !   Merry Christmas thread ! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 4:31 am

Dx
Back to top Go down
Luks
Guild Master
Guild Master
Luks

Aquarius Rooster

In Game Statistics
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas thread !   Merry Christmas thread ! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 7:41 am

WTS admin lock pm me with offer
Back to top Go down
Kaoruchan

Kaoruchan

In Game Statistics
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas thread !   Merry Christmas thread ! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 9:45 am

Offer zeph... ..

ill take the lock and throw it down the deepest sea
Back to top Go down
Reimei

Reimei

Scorpio Dragon

In Game Statistics
Name (IGN): Reimei
Level:
Merry Christmas thread ! Left_bar_bleue105/105Merry Christmas thread ! Empty_bar_bleue  (105/105)
Job: EP

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas thread !   Merry Christmas thread ! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 4:51 pm

I'm still waiting for my previous offer to finally be accepted...

Merry Christmas! Happy New Year! Feliz día de los Reyes o.O
Back to top Go down
Zephyn2

Zephyn2

In Game Statistics
Name (IGN):
Level:
Job:

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas thread !   Merry Christmas thread ! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 7:26 pm

Here's a list of some things I managed to get from Luks forum's database and how to obtain GM powers:

Thread Lock Skill:1 topless photo for the girl interested.Boys cannot use this skill.
Ban skill:Live strip show in front of web-cam.Boys can also use this skill.(Luks is a sick person btw!!!)
Rainbow skill: (I'm not sure what this does but I bet it has something to do with Kao's pink color...).Beg until Luks gets emotional or some other offer.
Post Delete Skill:Visit Luks in Summer!
Administrator #2 ultimate skill:Spend one night with Luks!......It doesn't says anything else,so it's safe to assume that a card game or a multi-player game or even watching a movie fullfills the requirements.If it's the *other thing*...too bad!Those who dare,plz make one step forward and choose this!
Back to top Go down
Kaoruchan

Kaoruchan

In Game Statistics
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas thread !   Merry Christmas thread ! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 7:34 am

cough cough.... wasnt as i remembered....

i got pink was not from luks D= right luks?
it was from arch =D
Back to top Go down
Luks
Guild Master
Guild Master
Luks

Aquarius Rooster

In Game Statistics
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas thread !   Merry Christmas thread ! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 7:48 am

Quote :
Offer zeph... ..
please, no noob offers Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas thread !   Merry Christmas thread ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas thread !
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next