Extreme-guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme-guild

Extreme guild forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How Cursed thinks dat How Extreme Thinks the Map will look

Go down 
+2
Luks
Kaoruchan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaoruchan

Kaoruchan

In Game Statistics
Name (IGN): Kaoruchan
Level:
How Cursed thinks dat How Extreme Thinks the Map will look Left_bar_bleue83/105How Cursed thinks dat How Extreme Thinks the Map will look Empty_bar_bleue  (83/105)
Job: WF

How Cursed thinks dat How Extreme Thinks the Map will look Empty
PostSubject: How Cursed thinks dat How Extreme Thinks the Map will look   How Cursed thinks dat How Extreme Thinks the Map will look Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 10:50 am

How Cursed thinks dat How Extreme Thinks the Map will look Cursed1
How Cursed thinks dat How Extreme Thinks the Map will look Cursed2

super sad cases....obviouslythey dont know crap...bunch of idiots..as he said..what a f**kin joke....wont stoop so low to curse openly lolz...phailzz =DD and they left their forums wide open..dumbarses =D
Back to top Go down
Luks
Guild Master
Guild Master
Luks

Aquarius Rooster

In Game Statistics
Name (IGN): Luks
Level:
How Cursed thinks dat How Extreme Thinks the Map will look Left_bar_bleue9001/9000How Cursed thinks dat How Extreme Thinks the Map will look Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/9000)
Job: Warrior

PostSubject: Re: How Cursed thinks dat How Extreme Thinks the Map will look   How Cursed thinks dat How Extreme Thinks the Map will look Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 11:11 am

lol

i dont blame them for the sucky forums, they dun have a great/handsome admin/founder...

joke =P
Back to top Go down
https://extreme-guild.forumotion.com
Kaoruchan

Kaoruchan

In Game Statistics
Level:
How Cursed thinks dat How Extreme Thinks the Map will look Left_bar_bleue83/105How Cursed thinks dat How Extreme Thinks the Map will look Empty_bar_bleue  (83/105)

PostSubject: Re: How Cursed thinks dat How Extreme Thinks the Map will look   How Cursed thinks dat How Extreme Thinks the Map will look Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 12:03 pm

wher ya been luks? i dont see ya in game
Back to top Go down
Luks
Guild Master
Guild Master
Luks

Aquarius Rooster

In Game Statistics
Level:
How Cursed thinks dat How Extreme Thinks the Map will look Left_bar_bleue9001/9000How Cursed thinks dat How Extreme Thinks the Map will look Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/9000)

PostSubject: Re: How Cursed thinks dat How Extreme Thinks the Map will look   How Cursed thinks dat How Extreme Thinks the Map will look Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 2:47 pm

real life stuff( aka study)

still bein in msn tho
Back to top Go down
kfv7

PostSubject: Re: How Cursed thinks dat How Extreme Thinks the Map will look   How Cursed thinks dat How Extreme Thinks the Map will look Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 5:50 am

I still remember Failure sucking our c*ck for an alliance. Too sad that i am not playing here animore u.u
Back to top Go down
Kaoruchan

Kaoruchan

In Game Statistics
Level:

PostSubject: Re: How Cursed thinks dat How Extreme Thinks the Map will look   How Cursed thinks dat How Extreme Thinks the Map will look Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 9:21 am

u cud always come back..eh wait ure irene right? zzz ur acc got banned >.<
Back to top Go down
Jessica

Jessica

Libra Horse

In Game Statistics
Name (IGN): 秦梦
Level:
How Cursed thinks dat How Extreme Thinks the Map will look Left_bar_bleue500/500How Cursed thinks dat How Extreme Thinks the Map will look Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Job: Werefox

PostSubject: Re: How Cursed thinks dat How Extreme Thinks the Map will look   How Cursed thinks dat How Extreme Thinks the Map will look Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 9:47 am

i just pawn them at boundless grassland during their leveling yesterday! muahahaha
Back to top Go down
Kaoruchan

Kaoruchan

In Game Statistics
Level:

PostSubject: Re: How Cursed thinks dat How Extreme Thinks the Map will look   How Cursed thinks dat How Extreme Thinks the Map will look Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 9:54 am

yay for jess hehe.... btw u cant login right?
Back to top Go down
Fa1lure

PostSubject: Re: How Cursed thinks dat How Extreme Thinks the Map will look   How Cursed thinks dat How Extreme Thinks the Map will look Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 4:46 am

Rofl. Thats all I got to say. ROFL
Back to top Go down
Kaoruchan

Kaoruchan

In Game Statistics
Level:

PostSubject: Re: How Cursed thinks dat How Extreme Thinks the Map will look   How Cursed thinks dat How Extreme Thinks the Map will look Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 5:55 am

cough cough failure is in forums cough cough...
Back to top Go down
Luks
Guild Master
Guild Master
Luks

Aquarius Rooster

In Game Statistics
Level:

PostSubject: Re: How Cursed thinks dat How Extreme Thinks the Map will look   How Cursed thinks dat How Extreme Thinks the Map will look Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 12:17 pm

yeah, wonder if foxy is smokin' some weed

btw, why the rofl?
Back to top Go down
Fa1lure

PostSubject: Re: How Cursed thinks dat How Extreme Thinks the Map will look   How Cursed thinks dat How Extreme Thinks the Map will look Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 5:50 pm

No reason.
I'm over flaming yet you still like to act childish.
I'll let you go. ^^
Back to top Go down
Luks
Guild Master
Guild Master
Luks

Aquarius Rooster

In Game Statistics
Level:

PostSubject: Re: How Cursed thinks dat How Extreme Thinks the Map will look   How Cursed thinks dat How Extreme Thinks the Map will look Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 5:57 pm

do i? you started, silly
Back to top Go down
Kaoruchan

Kaoruchan

In Game Statistics
Level:

PostSubject: Re: How Cursed thinks dat How Extreme Thinks the Map will look   How Cursed thinks dat How Extreme Thinks the Map will look Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 11:47 am

hehe all these is long gone now ((=

we 're goood arent we? =p

and yeah ive been snooping around your forums XD
Back to top Go down
Fa1lure

PostSubject: Re: How Cursed thinks dat How Extreme Thinks the Map will look   How Cursed thinks dat How Extreme Thinks the Map will look Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 12:48 am

Lol. So I noticed. It's all good. Competition was always fun. But yeah, good times that will be missed. Now everyone is on Swordsman =P
Back to top Go down
Kaoruchan

Kaoruchan

In Game Statistics
Level:

PostSubject: Re: How Cursed thinks dat How Extreme Thinks the Map will look   How Cursed thinks dat How Extreme Thinks the Map will look Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 10:50 am

=D i missed the war days with cursed..expensive but nice and exciting =D

i might come to swords to look around..but wont be permanent..haha no time to lvl and grind for equips anymore
Back to top Go down
Vehementi

Vehementi

Sagittarius Dragon

In Game Statistics
Name (IGN): Vehementi
Level:
How Cursed thinks dat How Extreme Thinks the Map will look Left_bar_bleue103/150How Cursed thinks dat How Extreme Thinks the Map will look Empty_bar_bleue  (103/150)
Job: Mage

PostSubject: Re: How Cursed thinks dat How Extreme Thinks the Map will look   How Cursed thinks dat How Extreme Thinks the Map will look Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 11:56 am

Swordsmen sucks >.> Non of you even bothered to do your cultis! I was the only one on Reborn. >_<
Back to top Go down
Fa1lure

PostSubject: Re: How Cursed thinks dat How Extreme Thinks the Map will look   How Cursed thinks dat How Extreme Thinks the Map will look Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 10:15 pm

I did all my culti's. And I farmed all my 105 gear. need 1 more 4 socket gear to complete all my 4 socks. It's pretty easy. I'm going to 109 now and starting to do my 109 cultivation. I've only been here for 2 weeks.
Back to top Go down
Vehementi

Vehementi

Sagittarius Dragon

In Game Statistics
Level:
How Cursed thinks dat How Extreme Thinks the Map will look Left_bar_bleue103/150How Cursed thinks dat How Extreme Thinks the Map will look Empty_bar_bleue  (103/150)

PostSubject: Re: How Cursed thinks dat How Extreme Thinks the Map will look   How Cursed thinks dat How Extreme Thinks the Map will look Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 2:23 am

when i was on there numi couldn't even be bothered to do the level 29 one >.>
Back to top Go down
Fa1lure

PostSubject: Re: How Cursed thinks dat How Extreme Thinks the Map will look   How Cursed thinks dat How Extreme Thinks the Map will look Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 3:33 am

Well she always been a slacker. So.. Are you surprise?
Back to top Go down
Vehementi

Vehementi

Sagittarius Dragon

In Game Statistics
Level:

PostSubject: Re: How Cursed thinks dat How Extreme Thinks the Map will look   How Cursed thinks dat How Extreme Thinks the Map will look Icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 3:27 am

Nope guess not... Just thought she'd want more power Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Fa1lure

PostSubject: Re: How Cursed thinks dat How Extreme Thinks the Map will look   How Cursed thinks dat How Extreme Thinks the Map will look Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 1:38 am

I'm almost 109 now xD
Back to top Go down
Kaoruchan

Kaoruchan

In Game Statistics
Level:

PostSubject: Re: How Cursed thinks dat How Extreme Thinks the Map will look   How Cursed thinks dat How Extreme Thinks the Map will look Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 6:53 am

CABAL lvl 29 =x keke...but that server really suck big time.....frequent DCs and yeah you know the rest...its extreme after all =x
Back to top Go down
Luks
Guild Master
Guild Master
Luks

Aquarius Rooster

In Game Statistics
Level:

PostSubject: Re: How Cursed thinks dat How Extreme Thinks the Map will look   How Cursed thinks dat How Extreme Thinks the Map will look Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 7:05 am

i didnt downloaded cabal =(

is it fun?
Back to top Go down
Kaoruchan

Kaoruchan

In Game Statistics
Level:

PostSubject: Re: How Cursed thinks dat How Extreme Thinks the Map will look   How Cursed thinks dat How Extreme Thinks the Map will look Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 8:56 am

hmmm...game play very similar to GTH thats probably why im attracted to it......er..laggy for me at time..frequent dcs..unstable connection to server.....but besides that..weapons are quite cool =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Cursed thinks dat How Extreme Thinks the Map will look   How Cursed thinks dat How Extreme Thinks the Map will look Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How Cursed thinks dat How Extreme Thinks the Map will look
Page 1 of 1