Extreme-guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme-guild

Extreme guild forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In order to win with arashi (In the works)

Go down 
+4
Xaine
Reimei
xShadow
Vehementi
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
RanYakumo

RanYakumo

In Game Statistics
Name (IGN): Sayuri
Level:
In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue29/0In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (29/0)
Job: MG

In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In order to win with arashi (In the works)   In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 9:24 pm

Lazy.....zzzzzz......
Back to top Go down
Vehementi

Vehementi

Sagittarius Dragon

In Game Statistics
Name (IGN): Vehementi
Level:
In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue103/150In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (103/150)
Job: Mage

PostSubject: Re: In order to win with arashi (In the works)   In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:08 pm

~Gives Ran a hot foot~ Get to work! >_>
Back to top Go down
RanYakumo

RanYakumo

In Game Statistics
Level:
In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue29/0In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (29/0)

PostSubject: Re: In order to win with arashi (In the works)   In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 11:28 pm

*rubs eyes*

what was i supposed to be doing again?

I'll let my Shinigami take care of what i'm supposed to do....

*calls to Chen* go do it!

.... hmmm I'm feel like I'm a lot lot my master these days..

*decides to be more lazy*

(RP note: it's from Touhou, look up Ran Yakumo and her master, Yukari on google)
Back to top Go down
Reimei

Reimei

Scorpio Dragon

In Game Statistics
Name (IGN): Reimei
Level:
In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue105/105In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (105/105)
Job: EP

PostSubject: Re: In order to win with arashi (In the works)   In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 11:36 pm

Would you really expect Chen to get anything done right <.<?
Back to top Go down
RanYakumo

RanYakumo

In Game Statistics
Level:

PostSubject: Re: In order to win with arashi (In the works)   In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 11:38 pm

That's not my problem! Chen can worry about it.
Back to top Go down
Reimei

Reimei

Scorpio Dragon

In Game Statistics
Level:
In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue105/105In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (105/105)

PostSubject: Re: In order to win with arashi (In the works)   In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 11:42 pm

Uncaring master DX
Back to top Go down
RanYakumo

RanYakumo

In Game Statistics
Level:

PostSubject: Re: In order to win with arashi (In the works)   In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 12:10 pm

>.>
Back to top Go down
Vehementi

Vehementi

Sagittarius Dragon

In Game Statistics
Level:
In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue103/150In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (103/150)

PostSubject: Re: In order to win with arashi (In the works)   In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 5:40 pm

Bad Ran no cookie for you!
Back to top Go down
RanYakumo

RanYakumo

In Game Statistics
Level:

PostSubject: Re: In order to win with arashi (In the works)   In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:52 pm

Hey!

I like my cookies...

Anyways... what was I supposed to be doing again?
Back to top Go down
Vehementi

Vehementi

Sagittarius Dragon

In Game Statistics
Level:

PostSubject: Re: In order to win with arashi (In the works)   In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 3:12 pm

Making a thread.
Back to top Go down
RanYakumo

RanYakumo

In Game Statistics
Level:

PostSubject: Re: In order to win with arashi (In the works)   In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 3:24 pm

about?
Back to top Go down
Vehementi

Vehementi

Sagittarius Dragon

In Game Statistics
Level:

PostSubject: Re: In order to win with arashi (In the works)   In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 3:25 pm

Something ask rei
Back to top Go down
RanYakumo

RanYakumo

In Game Statistics
Level:

PostSubject: Re: In order to win with arashi (In the works)   In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 3:29 pm

she just left.
Back to top Go down
Vehementi

Vehementi

Sagittarius Dragon

In Game Statistics
Level:

PostSubject: Re: In order to win with arashi (In the works)   In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 3:29 pm

Go stalk her?
Back to top Go down
RanYakumo

RanYakumo

In Game Statistics
Level:

PostSubject: Re: In order to win with arashi (In the works)   In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 3:31 pm

i have better things to do >.>

why don't you?

besides where do you live anyways?
Back to top Go down
Vehementi

Vehementi

Sagittarius Dragon

In Game Statistics
Level:

PostSubject: Re: In order to win with arashi (In the works)   In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 3:39 pm

Batavia NY
Back to top Go down
RanYakumo

RanYakumo

In Game Statistics
Level:

PostSubject: Re: In order to win with arashi (In the works)   In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 3:39 pm

is that upstate or downstate?
Back to top Go down
Vehementi

Vehementi

Sagittarius Dragon

In Game Statistics
Level:

PostSubject: Re: In order to win with arashi (In the works)   In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:29 pm

upstate
Back to top Go down
RanYakumo

RanYakumo

In Game Statistics
Level:

PostSubject: Re: In order to win with arashi (In the works)   In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 6:28 pm

oh there, since i actually decided to look it up. it's close to Darien Lakes. =p sorta, but at least closer to that theme park when I lived in new york.
Back to top Go down
Reimei

Reimei

Scorpio Dragon

In Game Statistics
Level:

PostSubject: Re: In order to win with arashi (In the works)   In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:02 pm

*takes notes*
Back to top Go down
Vehementi

Vehementi

Sagittarius Dragon

In Game Statistics
Level:

PostSubject: Re: In order to win with arashi (In the works)   In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:05 pm

So you know the area O_o;?
Back to top Go down
RanYakumo

RanYakumo

In Game Statistics
Level:

PostSubject: Re: In order to win with arashi (In the works)   In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:16 pm

Of course, sorta.

I mean, there isn't much to upstate new york except the thruway, the finger lakes, and the Adirondacks. Well, I guess the 3 cities spread throughout, Buffalo, Rochester, and Syracuse.

You know Rei, you can ask me these things...
Back to top Go down
Reimei

Reimei

Scorpio Dragon

In Game Statistics
Level:

PostSubject: Re: In order to win with arashi (In the works)   In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:45 pm

I already knew you lived in New York at one point in time o.o
Back to top Go down
RanYakumo

RanYakumo

In Game Statistics
Level:

PostSubject: Re: In order to win with arashi (In the works)   In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 2:01 pm

stalker!
Back to top Go down
Reimei

Reimei

Scorpio Dragon

In Game Statistics
Level:

PostSubject: Re: In order to win with arashi (In the works)   In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 2:39 pm

It's not my fault you forget these things ^.^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In order to win with arashi (In the works)   In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In order to win with arashi (In the works)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extreme-guild :: Territorial wars :: Strategies-
Jump to: