Extreme-guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme-guild

Extreme guild forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In order to win with arashi (In the works)

Go down 
+4
Xaine
Reimei
xShadow
Vehementi
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaoruchan

Kaoruchan

In Game Statistics
Name (IGN): Kaoruchan
Level:
In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue83/105In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (83/105)
Job: WF

In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In order to win with arashi (In the works)   In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 12:50 am

lol mat.. suddenly so active on Extreme Forums?

=p the server went kapish and restarted...

since im so lazy.. i quitted PWVV =p
Back to top Go down
Luks
Guild Master
Guild Master
Luks

Aquarius Rooster

In Game Statistics
Name (IGN): Luks
Level:
In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue9001/9000In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/9000)
Job: Warrior

PostSubject: Re: In order to win with arashi (In the works)   In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 8:35 pm

WAT

pwvv restarted? now that i was thinking about downloading the patches and pop in to say hi
Back to top Go down
https://extreme-guild.forumotion.com
Kaoruchan

Kaoruchan

In Game Statistics
Level:
In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue83/105In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (83/105)

PostSubject: Re: In order to win with arashi (In the works)   In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 10:00 pm

lol yup restarted.. its a good way to quit (=

but i was sad that i didnt managed to say good bye in there tho =x
Back to top Go down
RanYakumo

RanYakumo

In Game Statistics
Name (IGN): Sayuri
Level:
In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue29/0In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (29/0)
Job: MG

PostSubject: Re: In order to win with arashi (In the works)   In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 1:00 am

Obviously you should log back in and say goodbye....

I've definitely had to say goodbye quite a few times, but it's okay, I don't miss those people.

And for those people I don't say goodbye too, that's why there's other ways to talk to them. xD
Back to top Go down
Reimei

Reimei

Scorpio Dragon

In Game Statistics
Name (IGN): Reimei
Level:
In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue105/105In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (105/105)
Job: EP

PostSubject: Re: In order to win with arashi (In the works)   In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 1:25 am

You said goodbye to me D: I see I'm not loved /cry
Back to top Go down
Luks
Guild Master
Guild Master
Luks

Aquarius Rooster

In Game Statistics
Level:
In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue9001/9000In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/9000)

PostSubject: Re: In order to win with arashi (In the works)   In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 9:29 am

the people i liked in pwvv were pretty much extreme people lol
Back to top Go down
Kaoruchan

Kaoruchan

In Game Statistics
Level:

PostSubject: Re: In order to win with arashi (In the works)   In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 1:29 pm

im not extreme =p
Back to top Go down
RanYakumo

RanYakumo

In Game Statistics
Level:
In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue29/0In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (29/0)

PostSubject: Re: In order to win with arashi (In the works)   In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 12:00 am

You are totally extreme!! Kao. XD

WTB Zephyn's deleted post. I should've posted so she wouldn't delete it.. oh well :X.
Back to top Go down
Kaoruchan

Kaoruchan

In Game Statistics
Level:

PostSubject: Re: In order to win with arashi (In the works)   In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:32 pm

im not =ssssss

see i quit =p and no uh.. withdrawal symptoms =D
Back to top Go down
Luks
Guild Master
Guild Master
Luks

Aquarius Rooster

In Game Statistics
Level:

PostSubject: Re: In order to win with arashi (In the works)   In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 7:14 pm

Quote :
im sure there is a reason
i lol'd lol

and yea, i read zephyns post here, but i didnt delete it
Back to top Go down
Kaoruchan

Kaoruchan

In Game Statistics
Level:

PostSubject: Re: In order to win with arashi (In the works)   In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 5:46 am

where is zeph??
Back to top Go down
RanYakumo

RanYakumo

In Game Statistics
Level:

PostSubject: Re: In order to win with arashi (In the works)   In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 7:32 pm

She always randomly shows up... so I dunno....
Back to top Go down
Kaoruchan

Kaoruchan

In Game Statistics
Level:

PostSubject: Re: In order to win with arashi (In the works)   In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 6:49 am

i never see her post o.O

i think we all qualify as randomly show up =s
Back to top Go down
RanYakumo

RanYakumo

In Game Statistics
Level:

PostSubject: Re: In order to win with arashi (In the works)   In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 1:23 pm

Some more randomly than others.

Some people lurk a lot... you never know...

And she did post, then she deleted it... cuz it was the last post and you can do that if no one posts after you...
Back to top Go down
Reimei

Reimei

Scorpio Dragon

In Game Statistics
Level:
In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue105/105In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (105/105)

PostSubject: Re: In order to win with arashi (In the works)   In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 2:18 pm

*sets up the Zeph fishing pole*
Back to top Go down
RanYakumo

RanYakumo

In Game Statistics
Level:

PostSubject: Re: In order to win with arashi (In the works)   In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 8:55 pm

WTS lure.
Back to top Go down
Kaoruchan

Kaoruchan

In Game Statistics
Level:

PostSubject: Re: In order to win with arashi (In the works)   In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 2:05 am

WTS> Line
Back to top Go down
Reimei

Reimei

Scorpio Dragon

In Game Statistics
Level:

PostSubject: Re: In order to win with arashi (In the works)   In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 4:05 pm

WTB donated fishing materials.
Back to top Go down
RanYakumo

RanYakumo

In Game Statistics
Level:

PostSubject: Re: In order to win with arashi (In the works)   In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 5:58 pm

Kal'uak Fishinbg Extravaganza that way -->..

It's the weekend. I think you're fishing at the wrong time and place...
Back to top Go down
Kaoruchan

Kaoruchan

In Game Statistics
Level:

PostSubject: Re: In order to win with arashi (In the works)   In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:59 am

o.O
Back to top Go down
Reimei

Reimei

Scorpio Dragon

In Game Statistics
Level:

PostSubject: Re: In order to win with arashi (In the works)   In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:29 pm

Click my eggs! I want to see what's inside them <.<
Back to top Go down
RanYakumo

RanYakumo

In Game Statistics
Level:

PostSubject: Re: In order to win with arashi (In the works)   In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:50 pm

Ewww... clicky links.. >.> I'm gonna get more key loggers...

But, they're a Silver Dragon, and Daydream Dragon. <3~

And Kao, I might have taken that wow reference a bit too far.. since no one really plays it anymore.
/me needs better references....
Back to top Go down
Kaoruchan

Kaoruchan

In Game Statistics
Level:

PostSubject: Re: In order to win with arashi (In the works)   In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 10:24 pm

+1 above o.O i was like

"uh.. kal---- wha???"

XD
Back to top Go down
RanYakumo

RanYakumo

In Game Statistics
Level:

PostSubject: Re: In order to win with arashi (In the works)   In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:11 am

zzz

I should quit gaming life.. Zeph probably had it right. Besides, she never comes back here anyways.. fading memories. Nostalgia and things of the past. It's still impressive that I really still don't know anyone despite the time we spent together.
Back to top Go down
Luks
Guild Master
Guild Master
Luks

Aquarius Rooster

In Game Statistics
Level:

PostSubject: Re: In order to win with arashi (In the works)   In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 6:28 pm

we should really make a topic so we can formally introduce ourselves to each other, srsly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In order to win with arashi (In the works)   In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In order to win with arashi (In the works)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extreme-guild :: Territorial wars :: Strategies-
Jump to: