Extreme-guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme-guild

Extreme guild forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In order to win with arashi (In the works)

Go down 
+4
Xaine
Reimei
xShadow
Vehementi
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Xaine

Xaine

Leo Horse

In Game Statistics
Name (IGN): Ciar
Level:
In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Job: WF (Werefox)

In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In order to win with arashi (In the works)   In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 8:32 am

Funny how we now have a truce with Arashi. Xionos told me about how Jony_2 gave me back all the stuff I dropped except for an Evil Breaker Flagstaff that I needed for a quest. >.> Xionos thinks he must really like me if he was giving my stuff back. Hmmm.....might need to learn portugese.....xD

I was gone when this happened so I'm like.....wow.....xD
Back to top Go down
Kaoruchan

Kaoruchan

In Game Statistics
Name (IGN): Kaoruchan
Level:
In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue83/105In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (83/105)
Job: WF

PostSubject: Re: In order to win with arashi (In the works)   In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 1:06 am

arashi is finally defeated..with the falling of the server =D

i still drool over my 12k hp in cn server...and i was just using normal lvl 90 armor.... imagine green/gold lvl 90+ armors +12 and orange weapon +12

slurrrpp
Back to top Go down
Reimei

Reimei

Scorpio Dragon

In Game Statistics
Name (IGN): Reimei
Level:
In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue105/105In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (105/105)
Job: EP

PostSubject: Re: In order to win with arashi (In the works)   In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 1:58 am

Level 105 armor pwns Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kaoruchan

Kaoruchan

In Game Statistics
Level:
In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue83/105In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (83/105)

PostSubject: Re: In order to win with arashi (In the works)   In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 3:13 am

i nvr tried 105 armor before sighhhh )=
Back to top Go down
Luks
Guild Master
Guild Master
Luks

Aquarius Rooster

In Game Statistics
Name (IGN): Luks
Level:
In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9001/9000In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/9000)
Job: Warrior

PostSubject: Re: In order to win with arashi (In the works)   In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 3:57 pm

my armor/weapons pwns

In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 2 Armar
In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 2 DAXE
In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 2 Spear
In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 2 Arma
In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 2 Armor
Back to top Go down
https://extreme-guild.forumotion.com
Vehementi

Vehementi

Sagittarius Dragon

In Game Statistics
Name (IGN): Vehementi
Level:
In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue103/150In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (103/150)
Job: Mage

PostSubject: Re: In order to win with arashi (In the works)   In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 7:03 pm

what are you wearing?! o.o
Back to top Go down
Luks
Guild Master
Guild Master
Luks

Aquarius Rooster

In Game Statistics
Level:
In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9001/9000In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/9000)

PostSubject: Re: In order to win with arashi (In the works)   In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 8:08 pm

armor on the first three, soccert shirt/shorts/shoes in the other and in the last light armor
Back to top Go down
Kaoruchan

Kaoruchan

In Game Statistics
Level:

PostSubject: Re: In order to win with arashi (In the works)   In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:33 am

waow... sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Back to top Go down
Vehementi

Vehementi

Sagittarius Dragon

In Game Statistics
Level:
In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue103/150In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (103/150)

PostSubject: Re: In order to win with arashi (In the works)   In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 11:18 am

Arashi has max members on Vixen... >.> All twinked and gearing o kill Envy. Envy has members from all the old Guilds on Extreme... All the ones who used to kill our old members >.>
Back to top Go down
Kaoruchan

Kaoruchan

In Game Statistics
Level:

PostSubject: Re: In order to win with arashi (In the works)   In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 11:39 am

so envy a bad or good guild?
Back to top Go down
Vehementi

Vehementi

Sagittarius Dragon

In Game Statistics
Level:

PostSubject: Re: In order to win with arashi (In the works)   In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 11:51 am

Bad... They are a bunch of perverted assholes filled with drama and corruptedness that the GM's allow >.>
Back to top Go down
Kaoruchan

Kaoruchan

In Game Statistics
Level:

PostSubject: Re: In order to win with arashi (In the works)   In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 5:52 am

Luks wrote:
my armor/weapons pwns

In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 2 Armar
In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 2 DAXE
In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 2 Spear
In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 2 Arma
In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 2 Armor

does it look crazy familiar or what =p

oh sorry.. was just looking back at old posts =p

(psst btw.. the g17 and g20 that [B]aSh promised on PWVV... those are old weps too =p

jsut restated
Back to top Go down
Luks
Guild Master
Guild Master
Luks

Aquarius Rooster

In Game Statistics
Level:

PostSubject: Re: In order to win with arashi (In the works)   In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 3:21 pm

back when chrono was a big deal
Back to top Go down
Kaoruchan

Kaoruchan

In Game Statistics
Level:

PostSubject: Re: In order to win with arashi (In the works)   In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 11:56 am

those were chrono gears? =o

sigh old times (=
btw luks .. havent seen you in game for awhile now..
whatcha doing?
Back to top Go down
Luks
Guild Master
Guild Master
Luks

Aquarius Rooster

In Game Statistics
Level:

PostSubject: Re: In order to win with arashi (In the works)   In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 9:46 am

training and sleeping, not bored enough to farm 1651163186121661 mats :<
Back to top Go down
Luks
Guild Master
Guild Master
Luks

Aquarius Rooster

In Game Statistics
Level:

PostSubject: Re: In order to win with arashi (In the works)   In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 9:49 am

and playing guild wars lol
Back to top Go down
Kaoruchan

Kaoruchan

In Game Statistics
Level:

PostSubject: Re: In order to win with arashi (In the works)   In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:55 am

lol

red mats are pretty tough 0.05% chance of drop rate XD
Back to top Go down
RanYakumo

RanYakumo

In Game Statistics
Name (IGN): Sayuri
Level:
In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue29/0In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (29/0)
Job: MG

PostSubject: Re: In order to win with arashi (In the works)   In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:37 pm

eww guild wars... i remember that game.... too bad they screwed up my characters.

good luck on farming ^^

I've kind of given up on MMOs. >_>
Back to top Go down
Kaoruchan

Kaoruchan

In Game Statistics
Level:

PostSubject: Re: In order to win with arashi (In the works)   In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:51 pm

im not farming red mats =p
im not that nuts =p
i have a life yknow =3

but i do wanna get that gold wep =p
Back to top Go down
RanYakumo

RanYakumo

In Game Statistics
Level:
In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue29/0In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (29/0)

PostSubject: Re: In order to win with arashi (In the works)   In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 5:00 pm

If you have a second computer use coin mode or something....

I definitely did that for a bit...

But yeah, having a life is good....

Life > any MMO. So do you go out and go clubbing or something? Part of the reason I quit, not too much point in playing MMOs. I used to do it for the social aspect, but I talk to you guys here now =D.

Heheh loot is nice, but RL loot is better. ^^
Back to top Go down
Luks
Guild Master
Guild Master
Luks

Aquarius Rooster

In Game Statistics
Level:

PostSubject: Re: In order to win with arashi (In the works)   In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:17 pm

i totally agree, i rather spend some good time with my friends in RL than farming stuff on PWVV, cause thats pretty much the only thing you do there Razz . Oh, and get your ass kicked by donators Razz
Back to top Go down
RanYakumo

RanYakumo

In Game Statistics
Level:

PostSubject: Re: In order to win with arashi (In the works)   In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:52 pm

Donors... that's what always happens...

I've always been too poor to really feel like donating.

I also learned that in f2p games, people usually on average pay like $30 per month in "donations".
Back to top Go down
Kaoruchan

Kaoruchan

In Game Statistics
Level:

PostSubject: Re: In order to win with arashi (In the works)   In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 7:16 pm

RanYakumo wrote:
If you have a second computer use coin mode or something....

I definitely did that for a bit...

But yeah, having a life is good....

Life > any MMO. So do you go out and go clubbing or something? Part of the reason I quit, not too much point in playing MMOs. I used to do it for the social aspect, but I talk to you guys here now =D.

Heheh loot is nice, but RL loot is better. ^^

o.O you quit because you wanna club moar? =p

im semi quit-ing atm.. =p
college is killing me.. =/

its been a while since i went clubbing (=
too much of it.. now it gets bored =/
not to mention in the crowd we get "touched" for no reason ><
Back to top Go down
matalas
just me
matalas

In Game Statistics
Name (IGN): matalas
Level:
In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue80/105In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/105)
Job: mg

PostSubject: Re: In order to win with arashi (In the works)   In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 7:06 pm

im sure there is a reason
Back to top Go down
RanYakumo

RanYakumo

In Game Statistics
Level:

PostSubject: Re: In order to win with arashi (In the works)   In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 4:48 pm

Life > MMO, clubbing was an example of life.

But I don't actually go clubbing that much anymore....

And of course, there's always a reason!!

Don't hound on it though...

<3~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In order to win with arashi (In the works)   In order to win with arashi (In the works) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In order to win with arashi (In the works)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extreme-guild :: Territorial wars :: Strategies-
Jump to: