Extreme-guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme-guild

Extreme guild forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Raynia's Screenshots and the power of her lappy! xP

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Xaine

Xaine

Leo Horse

In Game Statistics
Name (IGN): Ciar
Level:
Raynia's Screenshots and the power of her lappy! xP Left_bar_bleue150/150Raynia's Screenshots and the power of her lappy! xP Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Job: WF (Werefox)

Raynia's Screenshots and the power of her lappy! xP Empty
PostSubject: Raynia's Screenshots and the power of her lappy! xP   Raynia's Screenshots and the power of her lappy! xP Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 11:23 am

Here are some screen shots of me playing PW with Xionos and his other character Alpharius. This is also going to show the power of my laptop, which I play the game on, so yeah....xD Here you go and have fun looking....>.> Oh btw, I am only using the recommended graphics for my computer so yeah.....=P

Up Close View of Raynia

Raynia's Screenshots and the power of her lappy! xP 2008-05-2720-06-57

Raynia Flying At the Night of the Full Moon

Raynia's Screenshots and the power of her lappy! xP 2008-05-2713-30-36

Raynia Swimming

Raynia's Screenshots and the power of her lappy! xP 2008-05-2617-52-05

Alpharius and Raynia

Raynia's Screenshots and the power of her lappy! xP 2008-05-2216-18-15

Xionos and Raynia

Raynia's Screenshots and the power of her lappy! xP 2008-05-2414-23-17
Back to top Go down
Luks
Guild Master
Guild Master
Luks

Aquarius Rooster

In Game Statistics
Name (IGN): Luks
Level:
Raynia's Screenshots and the power of her lappy! xP Left_bar_bleue9001/9000Raynia's Screenshots and the power of her lappy! xP Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/9000)
Job: Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Raynia's Screenshots and the power of her lappy! xP   Raynia's Screenshots and the power of her lappy! xP Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 3:43 pm

where is the extreme guild icon? o.O
Back to top Go down
https://extreme-guild.forumotion.com
Xaine

Xaine

Leo Horse

In Game Statistics
Level:
Raynia's Screenshots and the power of her lappy! xP Left_bar_bleue150/150Raynia's Screenshots and the power of her lappy! xP Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Raynia's Screenshots and the power of her lappy! xP   Raynia's Screenshots and the power of her lappy! xP Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 4:36 pm

It's that little bird looking thing apparently. Don't ask me what my laptop does with things. xD
Back to top Go down
Luks
Guild Master
Guild Master
Luks

Aquarius Rooster

In Game Statistics
Name (IGN): Luks
Level:
Raynia's Screenshots and the power of her lappy! xP Left_bar_bleue9001/9000Raynia's Screenshots and the power of her lappy! xP Empty_bar_bleue  (9001/9000)
Job: Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Raynia's Screenshots and the power of her lappy! xP   Raynia's Screenshots and the power of her lappy! xP Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 4:45 pm

it had a big X in the symbol T_T
Back to top Go down
https://extreme-guild.forumotion.com
Foxyness

In Game Statistics
Name (IGN): Foxyness/RedBlaze
Level:
Raynia's Screenshots and the power of her lappy! xP Left_bar_bleue1/99999999Raynia's Screenshots and the power of her lappy! xP Empty_bar_bleue  (1/99999999)
Job: WF/EP/MG

PostSubject: Re: Raynia's Screenshots and the power of her lappy! xP   Raynia's Screenshots and the power of her lappy! xP Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 6:28 pm

It still does.
I wonder why she doesn't see it... o.o
Back to top Go down
Xaine

Xaine

Leo Horse

In Game Statistics
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Raynia's Screenshots and the power of her lappy! xP   Raynia's Screenshots and the power of her lappy! xP Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 10:07 pm

I don't know why I don't see it. I think my client may be messed up or something....who knows. I just know that I have awesome graphics for a laptop. xD
Back to top Go down
Kaoruchan

Kaoruchan

In Game Statistics
Name (IGN): Kaoruchan
Level:
Raynia's Screenshots and the power of her lappy! xP Left_bar_bleue83/105Raynia's Screenshots and the power of her lappy! xP Empty_bar_bleue  (83/105)
Job: WF

PostSubject: Re: Raynia's Screenshots and the power of her lappy! xP   Raynia's Screenshots and the power of her lappy! xP Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 1:09 pm

=p the extreme guild has one of the coolest logo ever >.< too bad you cant see it =p

mayb its your settings..go titch it keke...my lappie graphic sucks... sigh...
Back to top Go down
Xaine

Xaine

Leo Horse

In Game Statistics
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Raynia's Screenshots and the power of her lappy! xP   Raynia's Screenshots and the power of her lappy! xP Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 9:34 pm

xD Titch it Kao? I have no clue what that means. But sorry my laptop has two GBs of RAM and crap.....it's a Dell Vostro 1500 business edition so it's nice.
Back to top Go down
Kaoruchan

Kaoruchan

In Game Statistics
Level:
Raynia's Screenshots and the power of her lappy! xP Left_bar_bleue83/105Raynia's Screenshots and the power of her lappy! xP Empty_bar_bleue  (83/105)

PostSubject: Re: Raynia's Screenshots and the power of her lappy! xP   Raynia's Screenshots and the power of her lappy! xP Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 2:05 am

uhm increase your graphics thing in the setting part....ncie 2 gb ram..i only have 1 on my lappie..mayb thats why i cant dual client in TW
Back to top Go down
Xaine

Xaine

Leo Horse

In Game Statistics
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Raynia's Screenshots and the power of her lappy! xP   Raynia's Screenshots and the power of her lappy! xP Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 8:18 am

xD You'll have to tell me exactly what to increase in the graphics, because I set everything to full graphics before and I was flying really slow. I still didn't even see the logo then. So I don't know.....I'll have Xionos mess with my latop when he gets back to figure out the graphics issue.
Back to top Go down
Vehementi

Vehementi

Sagittarius Dragon

In Game Statistics
Name (IGN): Vehementi
Level:
Raynia's Screenshots and the power of her lappy! xP Left_bar_bleue103/150Raynia's Screenshots and the power of her lappy! xP Empty_bar_bleue  (103/150)
Job: Mage

PostSubject: Re: Raynia's Screenshots and the power of her lappy! xP   Raynia's Screenshots and the power of her lappy! xP Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 10:51 pm

I can dual client and I have 512mb of ram =P
Back to top Go down
Kaoruchan

Kaoruchan

In Game Statistics
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Raynia's Screenshots and the power of her lappy! xP   Raynia's Screenshots and the power of her lappy! xP Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 8:41 am

i can dual client..but i cant dual in TW....lags like mad..i should say lag..but to the point that it blacks out the screen...
Back to top Go down
Xaine

Xaine

Leo Horse

In Game Statistics
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Raynia's Screenshots and the power of her lappy! xP   Raynia's Screenshots and the power of her lappy! xP Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 12:02 pm

It's the discussion to say who has the better computer.....XD Out of all the screenshots I have seen on this forum, Foxy's computer beats my laptop. >.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raynia's Screenshots and the power of her lappy! xP   Raynia's Screenshots and the power of her lappy! xP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raynia's Screenshots and the power of her lappy! xP
Page 1 of 1