Extreme-guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme-guild

Extreme guild forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for new game :D

Go down 
+6
Foxyness
Zephyn2
Luks
Kaoruchan
PeeWeii
virginfox
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Reimei

Reimei

Scorpio Dragon

In Game Statistics
Name (IGN): Reimei
Level:
Looking for new game :D - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue105/105Looking for new game :D - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (105/105)
Job: EP

Looking for new game :D - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for new game :D   Looking for new game :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 8:35 pm

Aww D: *puts pic away*
Back to top Go down
Zephyn2

Zephyn2

In Game Statistics
Name (IGN):
Level:
Looking for new game :D - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Looking for new game :D - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Job:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for new game :D   Looking for new game :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 1:43 am

RanYakumo wrote:
Zephyn2 wrote:
Very Happy You're right Ran,you got the brains...but quess what?I got the looks I love you

I'll let everyone else decide on that one, cept Rei!

Hahahahahahahaha....Oh God my stomach.....That was a good one,Thanks Ran,u made me laugh....Maybe u should consider plastic surgery an option,but even in that case I'd still give you a.....hmm.....0.1111111111%!!!!!

You just can't bare to lose to a supreme ultimate being as me!You haven't even voted for my post,because...Of limitless CHOICES???And even now you let others decide instead of u...FINE!......No more cake for you...It's a lie anyway...
Back to top Go down
RanYakumo

RanYakumo

In Game Statistics
Name (IGN): Sayuri
Level:
Looking for new game :D - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue29/0Looking for new game :D - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (29/0)
Job: MG

PostSubject: Re: Looking for new game :D   Looking for new game :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 6:46 am

Pictures thread that way --->.

I excluded Rei cuz she hates me for making you call her fat... so there!

Besides what am I to believe those ARE pictures of you? Hmmm?
Back to top Go down
Zephyn2

Zephyn2

In Game Statistics
Name (IGN):
Level:
Looking for new game :D - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Looking for new game :D - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Job:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for new game :D   Looking for new game :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 9:11 am

Shocked I never said Rei is fat......................................( Twisted Evil ....Really?Cool!!!)

Rolling Eyes I don't know what u are...I never got a chance to perform an autopsy on your body...One thing is for sure,u're becoming annoying and u're making me mad!The ball is in your court now.Do whatever you want with it.I'll find another spot...
Back to top Go down
Jessica

Jessica

Libra Horse

In Game Statistics
Name (IGN): 秦梦
Level:
Looking for new game :D - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue500/500Looking for new game :D - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Job: Werefox

PostSubject: Re: Looking for new game :D   Looking for new game :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 2:12 am

yup, thats me! I'm the guy who post the hall of dusk craft stuff and I do hack pw extreme last time. Wink

by the way, is there any new game introduce? I'm bored.. all I now playing was the web-based game! www.tribalwars.net

PS: I saw sugar online here.
Back to top Go down
RanYakumo

RanYakumo

In Game Statistics
Name (IGN): Sayuri
Level:
Looking for new game :D - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue29/0Looking for new game :D - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (29/0)
Job: MG

PostSubject: Re: Looking for new game :D   Looking for new game :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 5:34 am

sugar came by.

i think i insulted zeph too much... oh well
Back to top Go down
Kaoruchan

Kaoruchan

In Game Statistics
Name (IGN): Kaoruchan
Level:
Looking for new game :D - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue83/105Looking for new game :D - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (83/105)
Job: WF

PostSubject: Re: Looking for new game :D   Looking for new game :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 11:59 pm

not much game la jess =/
i just finished maple T-one.. sien jor.. 1 rb nia >.<
Back to top Go down
Zephyn2

Zephyn2

In Game Statistics
Name (IGN):
Level:
Job:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for new game :D   Looking for new game :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 7:00 am

Jessica wrote:
yup, thats me! I'm the guy who post the hall of dusk craft stuff and I do hack pw extreme last time. Wink

by the way, is there any new game introduce? I'm bored.. all I now playing was the web-based game! www.tribalwars.net

PS: I saw sugar online here.

Suspect Hmmm...If I find out that that wallhack was part of your plan with Laz to frame Yulan and the others...I'll make sure I'll hack AND SLASH you...

Try POG.com....They are just too violent games..Kao might be interested in this...

Nah,u must be mistaken...Sugar is in the club...Beating up drunk customers...
Back to top Go down
Foxyness

In Game Statistics
Name (IGN): Foxyness/RedBlaze
Level:
Looking for new game :D - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/99999999Looking for new game :D - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/99999999)
Job: WF/EP/MG

PostSubject: Re: Looking for new game :D   Looking for new game :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 12:04 pm

RanYakumo wrote:
Foxyness wrote:
RanYakumo wrote:
:O

Find one that loves to play =D. Plenty of guys here. But then again, you have your rl stuff to deal with, like doing PR.

Me vs Rei. I'd win usually. =D
and Me vs Foxy, probably me too.

But i'm no killer, just an achiever.
HOW DARE YOU?!
You KNOW I'd win! D:<

I R black belt in 1 monthz. D:

in game BAKA!
I know. I just wanted to add that black belt part. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kaoruchan

Kaoruchan

In Game Statistics
Name (IGN): Kaoruchan
Level:
Looking for new game :D - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue83/105Looking for new game :D - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (83/105)
Job: WF

PostSubject: Re: Looking for new game :D   Looking for new game :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 8:02 am

i need a good mmorpg plzzzzzzzzzzzz gasppssss...
Back to top Go down
Zephyn2

Zephyn2

In Game Statistics
Name (IGN):
Level:
Job:

PostSubject: Re: Looking for new game :D   Looking for new game :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 9:19 am

Mad Search!!!
Back to top Go down
Jessica

Jessica

Libra Horse

In Game Statistics
Name (IGN): 秦梦
Level:
Looking for new game :D - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue500/500Looking for new game :D - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
Job: Werefox

PostSubject: Re: Looking for new game :D   Looking for new game :D - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 3:20 am

Zephyn2 wrote:

Suspect Hmmm...If I find out that that wallhack was part of your plan with Laz to frame Yulan and the others...I'll make sure I'll hack AND SLASH you..

hmm? I missed yulan.. where does he go? Last time I heard him said when to play ROHAN or something like that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for new game :D   Looking for new game :D - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for new game :D
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3